Sunday, March 11, 2007

My darling Valentine...

When light enters my eyes and is refracted as it passes through the cornea, following through the pupil (controlled by the iris) and is further refracted by the lens, inverting the light and projecting your image onto my retina, which transduces the information for neural communication, passing impulses through the optic nerves (which of course, meet and cross as the optic chiasm), combining and splitting the information according to the visual field, thus sending information to the left and right halves of my brain... Oh baby, when that happens, my ventral tegmental clump of cells makes so much dopamine I can't control myself. Oh, and the caudate area of my brain also just becomes sooooooo active. It's hot.

First posted at Psyche Killer qu'est que c'est on 2/14/07

No comments: